Llangasty Retreat House was originally built as a large Victorian Rectory.
When it became redundant it was acquired by Miss Dorothy Raikes, who re-opened the building as a retreat house in 1954.
From 1972 to 1996, under the care of The Sisters of Charity, the House continued to flourish.
From 1996, the House has been managed by a charitable trust formed to carry forward the vision of Miss Raikes and the Sisters of Charity.
Retreats, Conferences and Study groups in Llangasty, Brecon, Wales